CORNER OR WALL 6' X 8' $40.00
TABLE RENTAL 6' X 8' $10.00
Saturday November 23rd, 2019
If you would like to become a vendor please read the vendor guidelines and complete the sign-up form, indicate the date(s) you would like to be a vendor. You will be invoiced for all dates indicated.
VENDOR RULES: You must provide your own table, chairs are provided.
Tables are available to rent for $10.00 each.
1. Vending spaces are 6’x 8'.
2. No side tables, all merchandise must be contained within your space.
3. Electricity is available in various locations, if you require electricity please check prior to making payment for your space to see if any spaces near electrical outlets are available.
4. No raffles or games of chance.
5. Stumptown Flea Market reserves the right to terminate the vendor agreement due to profanity, disruptive behavior, sales of illegal or counterfeit items.
6. Stumptown Flea Market is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
7. No promoting of other shows, you will be asked to leave the premises.
8. There are NO REFUNDS! NO RAIN CHECKS! NO EXCEPTIONS! Events are rain or shine. It will be your responsibility to resell your space if you are unable to attend.
9. You must remove all of trash, nothing mayto be left behind.
10. No early breakdowns, please show respect to your fellow vendors and show promoter.
11. No booth sharing permitted.
We do not hold spaces, your payment is the only way to guarantee you a space. We only accept payment through via online invoice, no checks or payment on the day of the event. If you are approved to participate you will be sent an emailed within 24 hours, please contact us after 24 hours if you haven’t received an email that you are approved or not.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MAY NOT be displayed or given away at the Stumptown Flea Market:
Each seller shall hold Stumptown Flea Market harmless from any violation of any of the foregoing provisions. Violation of any of the above described provisions will result in revocation of your selling privileges at Stumptown Flea Market.
Check in Time: 7:00 am – 8:30 am
Vendors must check in no later than 8:30 am or your space will be forfeited. After you check in, please r space. All isles must be clear by 8:45 am.
You may unload in the front of the event building which is located directly across from the Hotels main entrance. Once you have unloaded, please move you vehicle so other vendors may unload. The parking structure is attached to the building that we will be in, so it's easy to locate. Parking in the garage is $5.00 all day for vendors only. We will supply you with a parking ticket when you check-in.
End of Event
Vendors must stay until 5:00 pm. There is no early breakdown allowed. If you do, you will not be able to attend future events with us.
If you have any questions please ask before the day of the event. It's mush too difficult to answer phones and return text messages while trying to check-in vendors and answer their questions.
Copyright © 2019 Stumptown Flea Market - All Rights Reserved.