he number of acts is limited, so register early!
8. If song is being performed has multiple primary ‘singers’, each primary singer should us a microphone.
9. You are responsible for all of your own props. This includes instruments, additional microphones, etc. 1 prop microphone will be available for use, if needed.
10. You must supply a high quality CD or electronic file of your music selection. All music is due to the Sweet Maple Panda committee by November 15th , 2019.
11. Lip Sync contestants agree to allow Stumptown Flea Market/Sweet Maple Panda to use any likenesses, videos, or photographs taken during your performance for promotional use.
12. Performances will be judged in the following categories:
After you have registered please send your audio file to the Sweet Maple Panda Committee email address: email@example.com, please be sure to include your nam
Copyright © 2019 Stumptown Flea Market - All Rights Reserved.